The Slovenian National Theatre (Slovensko narodno gledališče – SNG) Drama Ljubljana recently posted an advertisement for a job that’s attracting attention for the broad range of duties the successful candidate for the position of associate in graphic design, public relations and marketing is expected to have.
While no details on the salary have been released, we present the following job and task description, along with a details of how to apply at the end, if, along with Slovenian language skills, you’re capable of the following:
- designing promotional materials for print and the web (knowing how to use Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Premiere and Lightroom tools),
- photographing events and editing photos for print and online use,
- creative writing and editing of texts,
- editing the website and sending e-news,
- independent content and design management on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube),
- organisational skills to help organise and promote press conferences, premieres, concerts and other external and internal events,
- precision for administrative tasks,
- a sense of aesthetics and manual skills for taking care of outdoor displays, framing photographs and decorating
We are looking for an associate in the 2019/20 season for the period from 19 August 2019 to 19 July 2020, with the possibility of extension.